HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Review: WAHM Series - Made Just For You By Lisa

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A few months ago I posted an ad on Instagram looking for work at home mom's tht would like to have products reviewed. So to start off my WAHM reviews - We have the amazingly talented Lisa of Made Just For You By Lisa. I got to choose anything in her Etsy Shop so I chose Padded strap covers / Suck pads for my Boba!

I chose the alligator pattern with brown minky on the other side to go with my Boba in the Tweet pattern.

They arrived and I fell in love. They are absolutely adorable! Justin has started teething so of course it's the perfect time for these padded strap covers / suck pads! They fit on perfectly to my Boba 4g and don't move around like few I tried in the past, they are comfortable and are reversible so I can use either side.


These retail for $20.00 and are excellent quality, I've used mine numerous times and have had multiple comments on how adorable they are! She even has fabrics that go mazingly well with lots of SSCs.

If you are looking for quality, work at home mom products I highly recommend Lisa at Made Just For You By Lisa not only is she extremely talented but she is super sweet and great to work with!

She has loads of items listed in her shop: Padded Strap Covers, Wet Bags, Reusable Zippered Bags, Pacifier Clips, Burp Cloths and more! Check her out today!

If you are a WAHM and are interested in being featured in my WAHM review series please feel free to send me a quick e-mail!! Just note: I cannot review or promote Diapers or Diaper related products. Thanks:)

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! you the baby and the pads! thanks for sharing i know my sister is looking for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I bet they saves your carrier from drool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design